Game Idea

Whammer73

WiiChat Member
Dec 31, 2007
I have, in my opinion, a great game idea. Does anyone know how I can ptich an idea to develop a game?

try hard to contact a nintendo represebter..or develeper...or become one

well i think nintendo wii should come out with a pucca game. pucca could of course be the main character fighting her nemesis' over the safety of garu. The plot could be garu being kidnapped and passed around by all of her nemesis' so they can get to battle pucca to give up a gold crown or something. lol.... who knows anything is possible.

I would rather not reveal the concept, but I have spoken to several of my close friends and the agree the game would be a huge hit if it were done correctly.

Whammer73 said:
I would rather not reveal the concept, but I have spoken to several of my close friends and the agree the game would be a huge hit if it were done correctly.
isnt this the same with ALL games

Sovieto said:
developers do not take fan submitted ideas to avoid lawsuits.
Not to be too off topic, but did you guys ever read where that little girl submitted an idea to Apple, and pretty much got pwned with a letter from their legal department? Here's the link.

Wow litle girl went running to run crying then they held a meeting to apoligize to her, then of changing their notiication letter:lol:

Back