Awsome IDEA!

The_One

Living Legend
Dec 24, 2006
British Columbia
I heard that there is some way you can earn Wii points for your Virtual Console...:idea: :idea: :idea: well an excellent idea for this would be if Nintendo organized mini tourney's for each seperate game and the winner gets Wii points!!! It would be cool if you could "gamble" your Wii points vs another opponent haha...that would be awsome...ofcourse there would have to be certain guidelines, I dont think nintendo would be happy if some nerd got all his Wii points free..lol...

What u think?

Yeah, but Nintendo makes no money off this, that's the whole point of making 50 cent. games nowadays cost 5$ just to download.

andymac1 said:
Yeah, but Nintendo makes no money off this, that's the whole point of making 50 cent. games nowadays cost 5$ just to download.
Well maybe they could charge Wii points to enter the tourney...lol, I dunno, but hey it would still be fun to have

Ok, well i thought of this idea, and someone else thought of this before me..
be prepared to get kinda flamed on this
And toad, what is that site?

once you get wii points nintendo dosent care about them anymore, so they could care less about you paying them to enter a tounrey. Things like this will never work out this generation, and with the wii, people will have different playing styles and they could be doing flicks while you do swings

Too bad you cant get any games for 250 points. And I think I know which site that is... BUT you should read ahead first.

www.nintendovip.com: If you become a Nintendo VIP, you get 250 points for registering. EVERY Nintendo item you register awards you another 250 points and every visit to the site another 5 points. But these are NOT (as far as I know) anyway related to Wii Points. On your Wii however, you have the ability to connect the Wii Online Shop to this Club Nintendo account that you created. But no free Wii points will be added as far as I know.

Back to the Original Post: I do not think Nintendo will encourage any form of gambling on their console. Also countries could ban the Wii because of this in contradiction to their gambling laws.

Back