Wii's secret

chessaholic

WiiChat Member
Aug 27, 2006
Wales, UK
So, nintendo have told us that there is still more to find out about the wii. Something 'that will change videogaming forever'. You never know, we might just guess it. Whats your idea? what would you like to see in the wii? Either joking or serious.

Firstly, i would like to see online gaming, where you could bet your opponent so many points for a win; i.e i bet you 100 points (probably enough for a NES game) on a game of mario kart/ 'Brawl.

Also, i think it would be great if we could sell our own ideas. For example, creating a game level, using simple devices such as map maker on timesplitters, and then selling them along with nintendo's own items online.
Good designers could be earning thousands of 'points' towards retro games.

What if you could take a photo/ use a photo on your computer, and then enter this into your wii. Your face could be used on characters, zelda bosses, Animal Crossing Items, or even pasted onto the floor for certain reasons- perhaps after a bomb goes off in zelda, timesplitters etc, your face or a photo of your choice could replace the usual black smudge.

What do you want your wii to do?

for your firstly...its happening, not the betting thing though, second, meh... third, 360 alreadys doing that......and the changeing videogameing forever is the fact how you use the systeme.....lol.

Sorry but your "betting points" idea is unlikely to happen. It would probably be illegal under certain gambling laws, and Nintendo don't seem like the kind of company that would encourage gambling. But I do hope Nintendo supports the indie development scene like you suggest- Microsoft and Sony already have similar plans and it would be wise for Nintendo to follow suit. They could showcase such games on the Virtual Console.

I'd really like to see an online Mable and Sable shop (the designers from Animal Crossing). You could make your own designs and then upload them onto the net, and people could download your designs to use in game. You could have things like 'Top 10 designs of the week' or 'Top 10 designs ever', and have people vote on your designs. I think that would be awesome!

Napalmbrain said:
Sorry but your "betting points" idea is unlikely to happen. It would probably be illegal under certain gambling laws, and Nintendo don't seem like the kind of company that would encourage gambling. But I do hope Nintendo supports the indie development scene like you suggest- Microsoft and Sony already have similar plans and it would be wise for Nintendo to follow suit. They could showcase such games on the Virtual Console.
there should be a rank system? isnt that happening?

Back