game saves and stuff

The_Mitch

UNACCEPTABLE
Jul 13, 2006
Milford Ohio
Wii Online Code
2025-2025-2025-2025
how will things like game saves and downloaded content be stored? internal memory or a mem card? searched a little and couldnt find an answer

can it use any SD card and any size? (i might by a 4 gig one if i can find one at a better price than $70)

well poop.

i always hated having to buy a memory card for nintendo systems ... especially when the good ones cost $60+ dollars. 512 flash memory isn't alot so i guess i will be forced to buy one. :(

512 is only like $20. i hope you can use USB storage for it then ill use 4 gigs from my MP3 player as my mem card (got 6 gigs but dont listen to much music.)

yeah well everyone hate stupid memory cards but that's how they make money haha but if ur parents have a digital camera just pinch that one haha

There is 512 Flash memory in the System which is enough to save games and save some vc games. The optional SD card is if you want to listen to songs or look at pictures on ur system. You can also put your saved games on ur sd card so you can play where you left off at your friends house. You can probaly put a bunch of VC games in the SD card since the flash memory in the console is not enough to save a bunch of VC games (especially N64 games since those are large amounts of RAM)

nintendo is supposed to offer sd cards at an "affordable" price from 2GB to 7GB, and word is your supposed to be able to also use any third party sd cards and maybe even usb drives from what was told previously from nintendo when asked what purpose the usb ports will serve.

ghghgh14702 said:
nintendo is supposed to offer sd cards at an "affordable" price from 2GB to 7GB, and word is your supposed to be able to also use any third party sd cards and maybe even usb drives from what was told previously from nintendo when asked what purpose the usb ports will serve.

if we end up being able to save on usb drives then we could put it on our pc's but then really sad people will invent a program that is able to edit the saves, or people will post 100% saves on the net

Back