Wii Game Saves

ocdan

Pastafarian
Oct 16, 2006
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
aight most of you may know of the site Wii Save by now, just wondering though how its suppose to be done once you download the .bin file, I threw it on my sd card and my wii couldnt find it, what am I missing? and yeah I have the games that im downloading for...

i dont have mine yet, but save in a game then take a look at how the save files look. its possible that you may need to convert the file.

CHEATER!!!! lol j/p im not sure what your doing wrong, maybe if its a zip file make sure you zipped it to your desktop first then to your card that might be the problem..if not maybe its just a corrupt file :wtf:

LilWiiWii said:
CHEATER!!!! lol j/p im not sure what your doing wrong, maybe if its a zip file make sure you zipped it to your desktop first then to your card that might be the problem..if not maybe its just a corrupt file :wtf:
I fixed it, You gotta have the save file on the sd card from the wii first then replace it with the game save... and im not cheating Ive beaten Mario 64 before and just living the glory days with certain levels in too impatient to get too

Last edited:
ah, theres ur Problem a Mac :p

its been a long time since i used bin files, somtimes they are like Zip files, hold other file(s)

[edit]

Quote:
.bin files have too many uses to list them all but CD images and ROMs seem to be the two biggest users.

Last edited:
ocdan said:
I fixed it, You gotta have the save file on the sd card from the wii first then replace it with the game save... and im not cheating Ive beaten Mario 64 before and just living the glory days with certain levels in too impatient to get too
Heh no hard feelings i was just playin :p yeah i cheat sometimes myself being lazy or w/e but its fun to try to do it legit first. grats on figuring it out maybe you helped out some others experiencing this problem

Okay, I don't know a lot of computer mumbo-jumbo, so can someone explain to me how to get the Super Mario 64 download onto my Wii? And yes, I have already downloaded it from the Wii Shop Channel.

ThatGuy127 said:
Okay, I don't know a lot of computer mumbo-jumbo, so can someone explain to me how to get the Super Mario 64 download onto my Wii? And yes, I have already downloaded it from the Wii Shop Channel.

If you got it off the Wii Shop Channel then it is on your Wii. Just look for the SM64 channel.

csiguy4u said:
If you got it off the Wii Shop Channel then it is on your Wii. Just look for the SM64 channel.

I know that, I mean the one off that website. I don't feel like beating it AGAIN.

okay, throw your SM64 onto your sd card... once you download the gamesave, open yer sd card up on your comp and go all the way through th private file till you come across a .bin file, delete it and put the downloaded file there...
once you got it put it in yer wii, delete the 64 game from yer wiis memory and copy in the one from your sd

I don't have an SD card slot on my computer....:mad5: :( :frown2: :nonod: :prrr:

Back