Gameboy should be added!

balrogs.pa

Wiichats Idiot Identifier
Jul 12, 2007
I forgot how to look at a map.
Wii Online Code
0588-9206-9468-1123
I'm not really sure if anyone made this thread but. . . .
they should add Gameboy and Gameboy color games to this? because now you cant really play them on a DS and lately i havnt seen anyone playing the advance or Game boy color(cept my brother cause he's trying to get all the pokemon in the games)

100th post>.>

They should also add some really old stuff in there too (at a really low price). Like old Atari, ColecoVision, and Intellivision games.

it doesn't work:sad: i think i'd be a waste of money to pay for the newer games, at least for me since i have a gameboy and a ds, so i'd bey paying twice as much just to play on the wii.

^

well if u already got the games on the game boy, then you obviously wouldnt get them

I would!

Parasol Stars............Pokemon Pinball.........Alfred Chicken........My wallet is a sucker for punishment

i dont care for gameboy games really. and im sure nintendo would charge $5-$8 for one freakin old crap game.

It'd be pretty cool. I'm sure many people would download the original Pokemon games that otherwise don't make any money for Nintendo these days. Who knows, maybe they will in a few months. It would be cool, but I think it's unlikely. :(

Maybe its just my age (26) but I never got the pokemon games nor have I played them. My niece and nephew are all about them. I wouldn't mind Gameboy games. I'm thinking 100 points each. You would be more likely to buy one at that price with your leftover points right? I currently have 200 points left and would use them on Gameboy games.

Pikachu256 said:
=] Great Idea
I would download Every Single Pokemon Game.
Hopefully they could put Hey You Pikachu To The VC soon
HEY YOU PICKANDCHEW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! WHY THE HECK DO YOU WANT THAT GAME ON THE VIRTUAL CONSOLE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Back