Gamecube Controller Problems

Pinoy

Banned
May 17, 2007
Okay, I have three Gamecube controllers. Only one of them actually works. The other two, not so much. When I plug the control into the Gamecube, the Gamecube automatically turns off. Sometimes, I get a few minutes or so of it working, yet it still shuts off. I've even tried this with the Wii, and the Wii just shuts off even worse. I have to unplug everything on the Wii and plug it back in. This is starting to piss me off (I have two brothers) :mad5:

Can someone help me?

This happened to my friend once. If it's a wired controller,it usually is a problem with the wire,keep the wire staight. Sometimes while you are playing the wire will curl up. Put something on top of the wire,so it won't curl.

(Give me rep if this helped you)

I had a crazy wireless and wired controller before. I did try alternating them in different slots and hitting it on my palm but it pissed me off so much, I just got a new one. But yeah, as said above, it could be the curling of the wire. Or its just that the controller has a mind of its own. o_O

Thanks, that might be the problem. I have a question though, if this happens can it be fixed?

just buy new controllers, and get wavebirds. ther'ye only like 10$ at EB/Gamestop.

so just do that. and no, it cant be fixed. dud you mod the controllers or something? or did you just damage them. cuz this isnt normal. im sure it was your fault somehow. sorry, but its true.

If you do replace them, wavebirds rock. I highly recommend them.

Back