GameCube Games!

wowilookgood

WiiChat Member
Jan 8, 2007
Can you play any GC games or just ones that came out for wii to? And how can you tell which GC games you can play?

Im afraid they will get stuck. If I put it in the wii slot it wnt get stuck or anything?

And where does the controller go? I dont got a wireless and I cant find the plug in.

There is a panel on the top of the wii (Verticle Position) or side if Horizontal. You open the panels, one has controller slots and one has memory card slots.

The GC Cd's will work fine in the wii, wont get stuck.

I have 30+ GC games and they all work, so dont worry bout it.

wii remotes (and classic gamepad) are inactive completely when playing Gamecube games. If you want wireless play on GC you need to get a wireless Gamecube controller (which are very good - and decently priced as well - about $29 at Target).

cbl1 said:
wii remotes (and classic gamepad) are inactive completely when playing Gamecube games. If you want wireless play on GC you need to get a wireless Gamecube controller (which are very good - and decently priced as well - about $29 at Target).

i was going to get some gamecube games as a cheap alternative to a Wii game, but if i have to buy new controllers, it comes out the same. oh well.

The mini dvd GC disc will stuck(with not serious concequences... just a ''spit off''' one) only if inserted in the edges. So just make sure u insert the disc at the middle of the drive. And yeah, GC games only work with a GC controller, and make sure you get an official GC memory card, cause some 3rd party tend to stuck inside the slot...

You can usually get used Gamecube controllers for like $10 at places like GameStop.

Back