GameCube JoyBox

Game and hmv have them (about a tenner)
Ebay sell them cheaper (dont look for the name look throw the game cube bits or even wii)

To every one babling about double posts STSU it was a noobish misstake that is all there are worse offenders on here

Wiitendo said:
PS2 sucks $#& stick with the nintendo constolers, besides mods are illegal. ILLEGAL! NINTENDO CAN SUE YOU! plus would't you want a nintendo wireless GC controler? more money for nintendo. -nintendo fanboy :D :thumbsup:
You dumb or something? If I buy a Wii (which i have already done) and want to mod it or run homebrews Nintendo can't sue me. It's my console I do what the hell I want.

Last edited:
Darkprinny said:
I have tryed it it works
There worth geting becuase the game cube pad is rubbish for all but gc games and also ps2 pads are easyer to come by

Are you saying for gamecube games its definitely better to just buy gamecube controls? 4xgamecube controllers = lots of money

If you have a minute could you just check out this site to see if its the same one you used (they're pretty cheap, 4 of them for £23 delivered..)
http://www.consolesandgadgets.co.uk/catalog/gamecube-joybox-p-319.html

Note: I don't need the multiple-in-one adaptors which allow me to use ps2 controls in my pc/xbox AND gc etc, I have xbox 360 controls which work in the PC, and well i don't play the xbox anymore anyway, just need the GC one.

PS I hope i did the quote thing right, don't lay into me if i didn't..!

PPS forgot to add: thanks for the info Darkprinny, £10 each from GAME is a bit much methinks..

Last edited:
It depends id say gc pad for gc games (buttons are layed out the right way)
But your freinds might not like the gc pad layout so get two of each just to be sure

Just been looking at the link and there a bit expensive on most stuff

Last edited:
Yes thats true their prices are really high, but the joybox is nice and cheap!

I think I may just go with your idea of 2 PS2 controls and 2 Gamecube Controls, at least i'll have a choice!

darkprinny thanks for all your comments you've really helped me out! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back