Gameplay.co.uk pre-order people

Big_Mill

WiiChat Member
Dont know if anyone else has a pre-order with them but they are sending out confirmation e-mails. Just got mine through and yay I get one on launch \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

I know this is a blatant Ive got my pre-order sorted post but ive been a bit down what with the Americans already having thiers so this has made me very happy indeed. :D

nice. im trying my hands at amazon. will order it at 9:00 on the dot. pretty sure ill get one.

i can only hope. apparantly amazon quite a few consoles and prediction says that they will probaly be sold out by 5o'clock ish as many people are at work/collage/school. of course im skipping collage to order it first lol. i always have pc world as a backup anyway.

Big_Mill said:
Dont know if anyone else has a pre-order with them but they are sending out confirmation e-mails. Just got mine through and yay I get one on launch \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

I know this is a blatant Ive got my pre-order sorted post but ive been a bit down what with the Americans already having thiers so this has made me very happy indeed. :D
Congratulations! We are delighted to be able to confirm that your pre-order for a Wii has been successful. We will be despatching this eagerly anticipated console to you for day of release.To ensure that we get your Wii to you without a hitch, please double check that your payment details are up-to-date and that sufficient funds are available in your account.

Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup:

My bro preordered 7 days after me and he was successful. How people who ordered from Play.com a couple of hours after preorders started were unsuccessful is beyond me.

Back