Games to be remade on the Wii

timthepig

WiiChat Member
Dec 11, 2006
I've been pondering back to my older gaming days, to see what games would benefit from the new Wii control system. Sorry if some of these have been mentioned already. So here is my take:-

Vagrant Story (PS1) - This game MUST be remade into a new game using this game engine. A series of button/d-pad presses make up combos to attack the enemy. Now using the Wii controls to replace this system! - this game was one of the best game on the PS1.

For more info go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vagrant_Story

Uniracer(SNES) - Imagine using the remote to perform stunts and tricks on this one.

Sega Shooting Collection - Ok this game doesn;t exist. But sod it - give us Virtua Cop 1,2 House of dead 1,2,3 and Jurassic Park. Oh and don't forgot a gun attachment all for £50(Roughly $90). Yes Please!

Drummania (PS1) - 2 remotes and off we go! - Brillant!

Track and Field or Decathlete(Athlete Kings)(Arcade/Sega Saturn) - the old arcade classics. I know this is similar to Wii sports but just imagine Javelin, Pole Vault, shot put etc

i would like the shooting collection, whats that vampire shooting game on ps2 man i would love to see that on a wii, prolly wont happen but is fun as anyway.

the star wars battlefront series for the ps2 would be really neat. Some RTS games would probably work pretty well for the Wii as well.

I think a new Vagrant Story would be a Wii classic! - you could even customize your own Weapons and Armour by using different weapons\material - and even name them.

Obviously Battlefront would be fab, even better Battlefield. However we all know that no console version of Battlefield will come close to the PC version :( - which is a shame. Previous efforts have been sub-standard.

Shame because Battlefield is the best 3d shooter out there with 64 players online support with Clan Play, Headset support, Competitions etc. Battlefield 2142 is even better in my opinion with the all new Titan game - never had so much fun but I can't see it this out on the Wii. Don't think it has capabilities to pull off a great version of battlefield.

Back