games

bongoman

The Wii Bandit
Oct 30, 2007
london
Wii Online Code
0971-8290-0812-5670
I have only got the one game Metroid prime 3 - corruption. I am looking to buy some new ones to bulid my collection. can you guys give me some recommendations ?

-Zelda: Twilight Princess
-Mario Strikers Charged
-BWII
-Man Hunt 2

Zelda: Twilight Princess
Mario Party 8
Excite Truck
Harry Potter (if you're any sort of fan, maybe fun even if you aren't)

thanks

thanks for the suggestions guys i will be getting a few this weekend.

bongoman said:
I have only got the one game Metroid prime 3 - corruption. I am looking to buy some new ones to bulid my collection. can you guys give me some recommendations ?

UH YEAH ZELDA

btw is Metroid prime good cuz im getn closer to beatn Zelda and im bored wit wario ware and BWII

Last edited:
you're bored with BWII already?

I was planning on getting it, but if it gets boring within the first week, maybe I'll reconsider.

GC8 said:
you're bored with BWII already?

I was planning on getting it, but if it gets boring within the first week, maybe I'll reconsider.

depends, i got it for the online play n it doesnt have much depth in it
only played a lil bit of the campaign but just doesnt grab my attention anymore
i dont think its worth 55bux tho imo

l7cx1Cl said:
UH YEAH ZELDA

Yes, buy Zelda. Play it. It should hold you over until Mario Galaxy comes out. Then you have Mario Kart and Smash Bros Brawl to look forward to.

3rd party games worth taking a look at:
MoH Heroes 2
Madden 2008
Guitar Hero III

Bottom line is most of these games are not out yet, so save your money for now. You don't have too long to wait.

Are you looking for multiplayer games or singleplayer?

Multiplayer: MLB PowerPros, Guilty Gear XX Accent Core (Need classic controller), Mario Strikers Charged

Singleplayer: Zack and Wiki:Quest for Barbaros Treasure, Resident Evil 4, Super Mario Galaxy (comes out in 9 days in the US)

Back