Gamespot 4hours 27mins Wii marathon

Ancestor

WiiChat Member
Jun 12, 2006
Helsinki, Finland
Gamespot "Onthespot" We have Wii.

I tried to look if someone posted this allready but got nothing therefore here it is. This aired at 11.10 editors at gamespot get the wii and film everything in first 4 and half hours from delivery car to last game.

Gamespot

- Some misc. stuff like hooking Wii to tv and taking it from box and setting up.
- Super Monkeyball
- Wii sports
- Legend of Zelda (From the start totaly new player playing for a quite a time)
- Backwards compability Featuring Charlies Angels =)
- Madden 07

In that order. So enjoy though it's Windows media stream.

I posted it a few times in a few different threads. It's been up there for awhile. It is definitely a great watch, they show absolutely everything form the minute they get it. I watched the first hour or two then skipped around.

Oh what did you use cause I found nothing with gamespot + wii or onthespot ect.?

edit.

ahh now I found it for some reason it did not show with gamespot and wii in search

Last edited:
Saw this last a few days back, and like yourself just watch the first 1 and a half or so then just skipped around, didn't watch any of the Zelda stuff, trying to keep my knowledge about it down to as little as possible.

Ah, yes.

Looks like they had fun playing boxing.

Sad shame that one of their controllers got on the fritz! I hope it doesn't happen to me.

I can;t stand watching the zelda portion of this. They are so incredibly bad with zelda games. I want to yell at them.

in touch with the wii said:
my god shut up u major geeks just play it

:lol: They are pretty damn nerdy man. BUt they give us the footage we want so I can't hate on 'em.

vagrant said:
Hey little guy. I should clear something up. I am saying the gamestop people PLAYING zelda in the video, are bad with video games.

Obviously I wasn;t saying the same people who have been making zelda games are bad at doing something that only they do. Because that doesn't even make sense.

:tard: :ee5k: :tard:

That guy kept calling Link zelda haha, I didn't watch a lot of the zelda part though, I want it to be a surprise

I posted this in the Zelda section too.

It's good but man the guy on the far left on the sofa with the laptop has the most annoying laugh i've ever heard.

Back