Wii Owner
Sep 14, 2006
America
Wii Online Code
4532-8683-6668-7765
I thought you meant they had them now. ;_;
oh, i mean that they will have them on display for you to try and play

LolygagerX said:
]i would be more interested if they had them playable before it launched!! lol, But thats cool =)

Actually, yes that's what part of the article is saying. They will have the Wii on display for play before launch. When will they put them into stores? we don't know

COLDshiver said:
Actually, yes that's what part of the article is saying. They will have the Wii on display for play before launch. When will they put them into stores? we don't know
OHHH!... I get it thats cool =) TY Man

well sadly im just getting my wii on christmas but atleast ill have the pleasur of trying it many times before X-Mas...Man does that ever seems far to me!! lol

COLDshiver said:
http://www.joystiq.com/2006/10/02/gamestop-to-be-only-retailer-with-playable-wii-units-at-launch/

So far at least, none others have officially announced it yet but there will probably be Playable Wiis on launch at many stores by the time the Wii comes out. So, I guess i'll be stopping by my local gamestop to try the Wii before it comes out :D!! omg! I bet there will be lines outside of Gamestop though, better get there early the day they impliment it

Just watching other people play is good enough for me!
You'll be able to tell whether they're having fun or not :arf:

Dude... They're Called Kiosks(sp?)

Anyway... Cool! I Got A Gamestop Here!

As GameStop and EB Games are owned by the same company they will both have Playable Wiis and Best Buy will also there were plans on Kotaku showing this.

Back