The Official Electronique stores Selling wii.

GreyKirby

Fo-Weva Pink!
Sep 18, 2006
In The Real World
Yay i got this idea when i went shopping and i was counting how many places would be available on nov 19th when im might buy a wii. Oh and this means that they are taking no preorders at the store but selling at launch, they can be both though xD Remember that this is world wide so don't expect to find some of these at nearby

here is the list currently
-Loblaws[Only if it has an electronique section], Source: I asked the guy there.
-EBgames , They are going to take preorders and they are going to sell
-Bestbuy, First come first served
-Wal-mart, First Come First Served
-Gamestop-Same company as EBgames now
-Toysrus
-Circuit City
-Target
-Kmart
-Myer
-David Jones
-HMV - UK

Last edited:
wel my mall has both a walmart and a eb games so wtv place that theirs more ppl ill go on the other one lol

Demon Slayer said:
wel my mall has both a walmart and a eb games so wtv place that theirs more ppl ill go on the other one lol

well you better go to walmart, since eb took preorders and i doubt they will have extras

dont forget Target....at my local target they are already advertising it, same with the PS3

possibly Kmart

and yeah thats all i got for now

Didn't someone say they pre-ordered at a store called HMV. I don't actually live in the Americas, so I have no idea what that is.

For Australians, Myer and David Jones would be selling them aswell.

I am hearing that some Best Buys will be doing a lottery system, so it will not be first-come-first-served.

Back