Gaming Mommy here

Treewhisper

Wiimarkable Mommy
May 16, 2007
Wii Online Code
2831-9263-2795-9221
Hello everyone. I got my Wii for Mother's Day from my babies (with Daddy's help). My kids aren't old enough to play video games yet, but I've been playing them since Atari, and I'm sure they will be avid gamers too, since Daddy is also a gamer.

Good to see such an active Wii community!

Meow!....Good luck controlling your wii........it took me 4 months to....

hey there!

welcome!

read the rules!
dont spam!
dont double post!
dont flame!
dont troll!
use the edit button if you need to add more info to a post!

well, those are the basics, follow the rules and you wont get banned and be hated.

:lol:

dont worry, were a calm and friendly bunch

(cept' for the pokeheads)

have fun, and see ya around

-Brandon-

Thanks Brandon. I'll be a good girl. And I even gave you good rep!

Greetings from a long-time member. Oh, and a bit of advice... Don't listen to Dumbass_Luigi... He is, as his username implies, a dumbass. Heheh.
Naw, I'm kidding. Though I do see him trolling around the forums. I've grown to hate him myself. Anyone that hates Mario that much is NOT okay in my book. xP Either way, welcome again. Great to have ya'.
((Well, I guess it's time to bust out my old greeting image. Haven't used it in a while. ^_^ ))
Welcome.jpg

he he, still the old logo.

Welcome. Do everything brandon said. That's usually my line in these intro threads.

You have to be the coolest mom ever..... Until Jill has a kid or something. :lol:

Another person that has had a atari 2600/vcs

My mum plays games (shes not played on my wii yet)

Thanks!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I hope I'm still cool when my babies are teens!

How old are you anyways? I highly doubt it....no offense to you. But it is perhaps the hardest thing you can possibly do.

I'm only 34. So when my babies are teens, I'll be in my 40s. But my husband and I are both big fans of video games, so maybe there's hope that my kids will appreciate it when they are older. Of course, I'll still be their "Mom," and isn't that the antithesis of "cool" to teens? Ah well. :)

Back