GC Controllers

Orion

WiiChat Member
Nov 17, 2006
Hi, I'm woundering...

We'll be able to play Wii games with the old GC controller?

Expesially Super Smash Bros. Brawl, because, I think, it's going to be hard to play Smash with the Classic Control of the Wii (Tha one than look like the one from the SNes)

You can play the original gamecube games with the gamecube controller. The only Wii game announced for use of gamecube controllers has been Super Smash Bros. Brawl. And actually I think it'd be just as easy to play with the Wiimote as it is with the Gamecube controller, many people may just find it traditional with it.

Thanks you for your fast answers.

And that's good news, than you can use GC Controllers for Brawl

Actually it is up to the developer. Metal Slug for the Wii weill be able to use the Wiimote, the Wiimote and Nunchuk OR the old Gamecube controller. So it is completely up to the developers if they decide to implement the GC controller or not.

Oh really? that's just great, because, I don't think I'm the only one who would like to play "normal games" in the Wii. Because, although the new controller idea is great, but, is good to play "normal" too.

Orion said:
Oh really? that's just great, because, I don't think I'm the only one who would like to play "normal games" in the Wii. Because, although the new controller idea is great, but, is good to play "normal" too.

Yup. And I feel ya man. Your not going to want to swing your arms around every single time you play the Wii.... that's what I got my 360 for though. :)

Back