Gears of War Online

Icetrash said:
Why dont you guys start up a tournament and post up the results. Or even better record matches. Its easy, either you grab a cam-corder and record straight from the TV(Poor quality) or you set your VHS to the channel you are playing and record (High quality). Would be fun to watch!

Thats a good idea. If you guys ever plan on hosting a tournament I wouldn't mind playing.

Picked this up a few days ago and I like it alot.

My gamer tag is: CPT 0BVI0US (note that the letter "o" in obvious is replaced with Zero's "0")

I like the game alot so far, the campaign is absolutely amazing. The online play leaves a little to be desired. Wish I could increase my sensitivity a little bit, sometimes I find that moving around just isn't fast enough. I also wish there were an option for some kind of "Deathmatch" where you would respawn in 5-10 seconds, rather than wait for the round to be over. Kind of like Halo 2.

The game does rock, I have to say that.

I would hate to see this game turn out like halo 2 where you respawn every five to ten seconds. In my opinion it would just make the game worse.

Master Wii said:
Picked this up a few days ago and I like it alot.

My gamer tag is: CPT 0BVI0US (note that the letter "o" in obvious is replaced with Zero's "0")

I like the game alot so far, the campaign is absolutely amazing. The online play leaves a little to be desired. Wish I could increase my sensitivity a little bit, sometimes I find that moving around just isn't fast enough. I also wish there were an option for some kind of "Deathmatch" where you would respawn in 5-10 seconds, rather than wait for the round to be over. Kind of like Halo 2.

The game does rock, I have to say that.
you can change the sensetivity, i have mine on the highest but i do have to say it does make sniping a little bit harder (1 twitch and your off focused)

and yah this game would suck if you respawned every 5-10 seconds...UNLESSS they made a WAR mode where up to 8-16 players on each team fight like its the war their having. And I think there should be a capture the flag mode but if you get shot you don't die you just go down and have to either get picked up or tap A

Sovieto said:
you can change the sensetivity, i have mine on the highest but i do have to say it does make sniping a little bit harder (1 twitch and your off focused)

and yah this game would suck if you respawned every 5-10 seconds...UNLESSS they made a WAR mode where up to 8-16 players on each team fight like its the war their having. And I think there should be a capture the flag mode but if you get shot you don't die you just go down and have to either get picked up or tap A
Yeah I noticed when you got your head sniped off before,I keep mine on the one it started on.
iam gonna add a few of you guys.

psychono2 said:
my mic is kinda messed up so it doesn't work alot.
have you even played with vargrant? or is tlaking randomly

how long do you guys plan on keeping matches going? im planning on purchasing a 360 but not until my birthday, when better games are released. i'll be gaming around june.

hmm i get what you mean by better games, but theres already great games
gears of war
rainbow six
call of duty 3
saints row
oblivion
dead rising

i think i should always be gaming on gears of war like a side thing

Back