General Football/soccer thread

Wii_BrEnDo2007

Gran Turismo
Jan 3, 2007
Ecosse
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Well discuss all football matters here such as great goals etc.

did anyone see c.ronaldo`s goal at the weekend?

Jawsome( jaw-droppingly awesome)

what team do you support:

Wii_BrEnDo2007: Celtic FC
Whoops: Chesterfield FC
Lewi T: Liverpool
SurfinRach90: Chelsea
Cpt.MCcloud: Man u ( i gues...!)

Last edited:
That goal Ronaldo scored was cheeky against Villa :lol:
Plus Chelsea got a bit lucky at Boro i heard Boro hit the bar twice in a row!!

I support Chesterfield FC

Meh, it wasn't that good. More luck than anything. Villa should have been closer and it should have been blocked, considering they were defending a corner and the ball was in and around their box.

How unlucky were the Boro against Chelsea though? They should have won probably! I'm glad they didn't though, leaving Chelsea still in the title race. Not that I specifically want Chelsea, I just don't want Man U.

I must also say what a comfortable derby day victory for the Mighty Reds.

Lewi T said:
Meh, it wasn't that good. More luck than anything. Villa should have been closer and it should have been blocked, considering they were defending a corner and the ball was in and around their box.

How unlucky were the Boro against Chelsea though? They should have won probably! I'm glad they didn't though, leaving Chelsea still in the title race. Not that I specifically want Chelsea, I just don't want Man U.

Watched the derby on tele it was quiet boring for a derby Everton just didnt get going. And the Liverpool CB's were dominating Evertons forwards

Lewi T said:

Aww scousers left behind in fourth.

That goal skill, the fact he even attempted it showed some charisma. Now I could of completed Liverpool on their performance but now I've seen a liverpool fan talk, I'd rather not. Come on you Blues:smilewinkgrin:

I'm worried about Chelsea catching up but our form is going good and if we keep up it'll be ok. We won't beat Chelsea at the bridge though.
--
Game against Roma tomorrow will be big.

I wish I lived in the UK D: Soccer sucks here in Canada, all they do is invite me to play hockey on the streets when I play soccer (hate hockey).

Back