Getting a game today

tank

Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
Nov 26, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
So the EB around my home has this deal that you trade in two wii games and get one free. I'm gonna trade in Red Steel and Marvell:UA

Is it worth it to get Super Paper Mario? Or is that something you can beat in a few sittings? I kinda want to wait for one of the big 2007 released, but I don't know how long this offer is going to apply

Even though Super Paper Mario hasn't be released in Europe yet, I would say that you should get the game because it sounds fun. I know I would have it by now if it was already out in Europe. Goodluck in making your decision. :thumbsup:

i'm not sure what super paper mario is like but if i were you i'd wait for mario strikers charged

I would do it if your just bored. I dont ever get rid of my games, but thats just me. In my experience, others like to do as your suggesting.

Yeah, I'm with Tails . You never know when you are going to be bored and want to play the old red steel chapter or multiplayer . My thoughts .

Yellow_Wii said:
i'm not sure what super paper mario is like but if i were you i'd wait for mario strikers charged

That's what I wanted to do, but like I said I don't know how long EB is going to offer that promotion. As for everyone else, I usually don't go back to games I've played before unless that have actual replay value. Like online multiplayer, or unlockables. And I've unlocked everything on UA. and I don't have much cash right now, so a free game would be awesome :thumbsup:

Well in that case, go for it! Were you just looking for a reason not to if thats your thinking?

tank said:
So the EB around my home has this deal that you trade in two wii games and get one free. I'm gonna trade in Red Steel and Marvell:UA

Is it worth it to get Super Paper Mario? Or is that something you can beat in a few sittings? I kinda want to wait for one of the big 2007 released, but I don't know how long this offer is going to apply

What EB Games is it, cause I'm from Pittsburgh too. But in your case, I would definantly trade those two in to get Super Paper Mario.

It took me 25 hours to beat paper mario.
And you can always play it again
You could try and get all the cards recipes and just try and find diffirent stuff you didnt see before.

Sillyhat said:
What EB Games is it, cause I'm from Pittsburgh too. But in your case, I would definantly trade those two in to get Super Paper Mario.

Hmm the Robinson mall one was doing it for a while, and the South Hills Village mall also had it, but that might be far from you depending on where around Pitt your from)

EB stopped doing that deal sorry to inform you

Back