Getting wii!!

only problem is i wont be able to afford anything else for it like a wireless router for 2 months :( and i really want to update and stuff but i dont know anyone that has one...... how important are the updates when u first get the the wii? will i lose my data if i update later oh and how long do updates usually take on 1.5? coz sometimes my connection can be unstable and we have bad wiring if the net cuts out or there is a blackout in the middle of an update will my wii be screwed?

400 for game, 3 controllers 1 nunchuck, memory 1 gb card, the wii,

intekmdma said:
get it now! that way, once you get it, you'll be up here chatting like crazy and asking tons of questions!

yeah ask some questions just ignore the idiots that reply to you like ohh great another newbie use the search .or this has been asked before . there are even harsher ones but i wont go there those are the kind of replies that shows you how old they are. but good for you for getting a wii your ganna have some fun with the wiimote lol

Holy crap! i have my Wii!! right here!! right now!

and Zelda!! holy crap even more!!!

guess i should change my sig!!

i'm getting mine in less than 3 hours :D i'm too excited!oh yer and im getting wii, wii sports, 2 controllers, 2 nunchucks, wii play and another game for $400 Aus so all that for like $250US

Well, congrats! That is definately a top-notch resell price right now. 0o I mean, there was this guy when I was standing in line with my boyfriend at gamestop... He got his at target at 7 (GS did not open til 10), and drove around and sold it for 400 bucks on the spot.

Back