GH3 Guitar Problems

GuyPavelo

Wii Guy
Jan 5, 2007
USA
Wii Online Code
7626-1932-3584-8862
So.
Just started GH3 in expert. (expert hyperspeed GH2 player here)
The lag has been adjusted, 4MS seems about right for my HDTV.

Seems like there is a delay still from me pushing the buttons, and the correct info coming up on the screen. Really bothering me.

Does anyone else see anything like this?

Like the talkback with the wii and controller is not fast enough?

Want to know if i should return it tomorrow, and get a wired 360 version. :-(

Thanks!

Hyper Speed is actually easier to play than regular speed on Gh2. They space the notes out farther

i think, in hyper, it actually lined up with the songs better.

I have it on hyper 2 and 3 now, and cant seem to get it to line up...

Im confused now.

It is so weried.

Any suggestions?
I even broke down and moved it to hard, with no luck, and my wife tried a few on easy and stated that it definitely did not line up.

Take it back and tell them there is something wrong with the guitar. Since the game includes actual hardware, you've got a case. Give the Wii version one more try.
Also I'm assuming you tried more than one wiimote just in case.

yeah, i guess ill bring her back tomorrow, and try to get another. maybee ill buy another remote too... my 2 wiimotes have alot of miles on them. (i did use new batteries though!)

Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I turned my sensitivity level (sensor bar) up.

Whats the best way to play in relation to the tv? it doesnt need to see the pointing of the remote, but what is the button range?

i noticed this with my wii too
i cant play with my index fingernail like i used to
, it does not respond well enough. i have to use my thumb which is hard

Ive noticed a small delay.

Something just doesn't feel right when I'm playing (Ive adjusted the lag)

Ive played GHII and GHIII a lot on 360 and it definitely feels like somethings off with the Wii version

These threads of constant problems with GH3 on the Wii make me SUPER glad i didn't get it. I've been a HUGE fan of Guitar Hero since the announcement of the very first one (damn that was so long ago) and this 3rd installment did nothing for me. The only tracks i was even remotely intrested in were the last couple and Through Fire and Flames by Dragonforce.

Plus the fact that there is no downloadable capabilities (yet). I've been fighting this third installment since the final setlist was released.

If it gets better though, let us (the forum) know.

mine works perfectly fine, i think you guys should return it to the store and see if you can get a new one, might be a faulty guitar

Back