GH3 Quitters

Ripjaw

Rock On!!
Jul 30, 2007
C-ville, TN
Wii Online Code
3440-9840-6390-9720
I've just played 3 online games in GH3 and all 3 times they have quit on me because they are lossing. This is really starting to piss me off and it seems to happen alot to me. I just wanted to say to all of you that do it...STOP!! Take your beating and deal with it. Dont quit because im clearly better than you are. Anyone else have a problem with this?

Well if my friend brings his guitar hero for the wii today i'll go online and face you.

Oh, and if people leave forget about them, considering how low their self esteem must be that they can't lose again.

I know...i lose sometimes but i have never quit because of it

Hillarious. Lose on purpose, then disconnect just so they think they're such good players. I, uhm, know a guy who used to do that on strikers charged.

Once I was playing a guy on expert and he was a lot better than me. I wanted to do seven matches so I could get all my fav songs in but turns out that on xpert the only ppl who do seven songs are frikkin insane. He chose metallica and dragonforce while I chose impulse and probably like knights of cydonia or something. I played all of them (I went 0-4) just because i hated it when ppl ditched on me but it was real tempting.

Hmm, who cares? This happens with ALL online games. Deal with it. You think they care that your mad? Sometimes I leave games just cuz I suddenly dont feel like playing. I could care less what the other guy on the other end cares. I could care less if the person was right next to me.

at least you can find online games. i can never get a match going even when i ask to search for every kind.

maybe it's time you played on a higher difficulty?

unless you're on expert already. then that simply means you're too pwnage for those losers to handle.

samXcor3 said:
at least you can find online games. i can never get a match going even when i ask to search for every kind.
you know after it says "failed to find match" or what ever...if you leave it up then it will put you in the first one that is made after that.

AoWFraggit said:
maybe it's time you played on a higher difficulty?

unless you're on expert already. then that simply means you're too pwnage for those losers to handle.
i can only play a few songs on expert well...i dont even consider myself that good but ppl still seem to quit on me even b4 we play the second song. its stupid

Back