Guitar hero 3: cant find a match

gamefreak4

Awesome Person
Jun 22, 2007
Wii Online Code
7837-2468-5504-9172
Is anyone else having trouble finding people to play with online. I thoguht it was connection probs at first but i can play online with friends fine. Just checkin if this is a reacurring problem.

My GH3 code: 068839879388
PM if you add me

i tried twice on christmas, morning and night, and it said no games could be found.

I always find a match when I do create a match. It might take a minute but one eventually pops up.

I already made a thread about this.

Alright guys, while we are on the subject, I might get GH3 for Wii for my birthday coming up soon. I was wondering if there is a guitar bundled version and a non-bundled version that doesn't come with a guitar.

I need to be specific if there is a chance that the game and guitar are sold separately. Anyone know?

Nimoi said:
Alright guys, while we are on the subject, I might get GH3 for Wii for my birthday coming up soon. I was wondering if there is a guitar bundled version and a non-bundled version that doesn't come with a guitar.

I need to be specific if there is a chance that the game and guitar are sold separately. Anyone know?
you can buy cheep knock off ones sepret that break in 2 days

of break once after playing thru the fire and flames expert

kronau said:
you can buy cheep knock off ones sepret that break in 2 days

of break once after playing thru the fire and flames expert
I guess I'll just buy the $90 bundle thing. I just hope they have some available. Heh.

Back