guitar hero 3 online popularity

iggypop

WiiChat Member
Oct 31, 2007
Everytime I go to Nintendo Wifi in guitar hero 3, and use the "auto-select" thingy to try and play online, it always comes up with "no matches available" and the room is empty. I've tried maybe 5 or 6 times with the same result everytime. I've tried it at all different hours of the day, and have no problems finding matches for MSC. Is it just that very little people play this online?? I live in a city of about 1 million people in canada, so it's not like i'm out in the wilderness.

Anybody else having these issues?

No, whenever I play online I usually find a match. However it isn't often that I use auto-select but when I do, I find a match.

I cant find anyone to play either.
Why cant they (maybe they do?) search all consoles when you try to play online instead of just Wiis?
Also wouldnt it kinda suck without a mic? Cos you are unable to put down the person you just thrashed afterwards...
Just some thoughts.

Have you guys played GH3 on other consoles?? I thinking about getting it for the Wii (I only got it for ps2 because it was on the shelf TEN DAYS EARLY)

Deanis said:
I cant find anyone to play either.
Why cant they (maybe they do?) search all consoles when you try to play online instead of just Wiis?
Just some thoughts.

Never knew you could play XBOX 360 against WII :rolleyes:

When I goto create a strangers game I can select everything and set it up fine but I dont see where I select the difficulty. This leads to ppl joining my games wanting to play hard or expert when I can only compete on medium.

Back