why do i suck at guitar hero 3

you really have to start on medium if you want to progress...easy does nothing.

i've only played a few times, i'm pretty good on medium but get raped on hard :crazy:

Dragonforce

I rock DragonForce On EXPERT if you don't know what song this is... Your a nubCake :p

The Full Metal said:
I rock DragonForce On EXPERT if you don't know what song this is... Your a nubCake :p

Oh my! Let's all bow down and worship him. He is obviously superior to God.

Damn dude, get a grip.

Haha

Brawny said:
Oh my! Let's all bow down and worship him. He is obviously superior to God.

Damn dude, get a grip.

Wow Check your kotex Fool. I was joking around holy hell... Better go change your pad Spaazz LMAO.. Clearly you took this to heart ... didn't mean to hurt your feelings dick face...

And thats the kind of thing to get you banned for a while.

I have the same problem, except i play medium really well, i can complete any song (even dragon force sometimes) on medium. It's just hard mode that kills me. i can't handle having to roll my hand up and down the fret buttons and when i do i lose track of where i am so instead of my index finger being at Red its at blue, so when a bunch of notes come i get screwed over unless i have star power.

Gh3 Rocks!!!!

Hey guys I just got the last Guitar Hero III at gamestop (hell yeah!) and yeah it's always kinda tricky at first but like all the previous ones its all about practice practice practice! so far out of 1 2 3 and rock the 80s I like the third one the best with the wifi and all but I just wish they had the V for wii!!!! some of the songs on rock the 80s i liked better but 3 has better functionality...

This game is good for music lovers!

and i was wondering if anyone would like to duel in the near future send me a pm or somethin!!!!!!! :devil:

You just need 1 important skill! CONCENTRATION. Some times I'm so concentrated water drips from my eyes, lol.

Back