Glitch?

dodabird

dodabird
Sep 14, 2006
Guam
i was playing online and the connection wasn't all that great. i won the first match, but the second match was where things got interesting. long story short, i won the match 202-0. in case you're wondering, my opponent seemed active. he just let me keep scoring. thoughts?

i just played that guy and once it was 10-0 i said i was done so i waited til it ended

Last edited:
Not a glitch, Just some tard. I've had people give up on me aswell. But maybe the guys batteries were dead. Its a possibility

yah it was a glitch, a glitch in your brain for sitting there scoring 202 goals instead of stopping at 20 or something.

Sovieto said:
yah it was a glitch, a glitch in your brain for sitting there scoring 202 goals instead of stopping at 20 or something.
I agree lol But its fun to see how much you can score in 3 minutes :)

why did you scroe 202? I'm sorry but only 10 goals count...yeah it's fun to see what you can score in 3 minutes without using any mega strikes and I bet this guy right here is what he used the whole time..

Last edited by a moderator:
i made a big typo in my post it meant to say 10-0 but it said 100-0 it should be fixed now, that would be a big waste of time to score that many goals

Yeah, I don't think someone would be nice and give you points on purpose. Maybe he had to walk the dog and he didn't want to quit out??

not sure what the reason was. i seriously thought of just quitting the game, but i figured if i did that, i'd have to take the loss. that would've been pretty stupid of me (considering that i was certain to win the game and get the points), so i initially decided that i'd wait it out. and THEN i figured, while i'm waiting...

at least i'm up in the ranks with "most goals ever scored."

i'll see what? playing right now wouldn't be the best idea...i've got some homework to do before class. what am i supposed to do?

Back