Glitch?

just to look at the person who scored more goals and points today; me...just wanted to point that out

yeah that's it: Striker of the day, lol sorry..I got like 940 points...first time I do that and probably the last too..that's why I took pics, I'll show them to you guys later on.

ok. but what i meant was, "most goals ever scored." i've never been striker of the day, and i don't think i ever will be; i just don't have that much time in the day. but as far as goals go, i think i'm at least within the top 3 (if not #1). that's why i think something went seriously wrong...allowing for 202 points scored against you and you DON'T disconnect--or at least defend--doesn't make too much sense to me. anyway, congrats on being striker of the day!

p.s. the guy who i scored on...if you use wiichat and are reading this, please pm me and let me know what went on. thanks!

don't get freaked out about it, some people just wanna appear dumb depending on the Mii name they have on..for example(and this is not my opinion): I played once a guy with a Mii named "******" and apparently he was a person who disliked black people in my opinion, so what did he do? nothing, he didn't even play, just stood there to make the black people look bad, so there's a point for you, another one would and could be that they wanted to see how you played for pointers, you know? maybe because they are novices..otherwise, if it's none of those, then they are crazy and want to freak you out or want you to think something of them...and thanks for congratulating me!

{Axtlár} said:
don't get freaked out about it, some people just wanna appear dumb depending on the Mii name they have on..for example(and this is not my opinion): I played once a guy with a Mii named "******" and apparently he was a person who disliked black people in my opinion, so what did he do? nothing, he didn't even play, just stood there to make the black people look bad, so there's a point for you, another one would and could be that they wanted to see how you played for pointers, you know? maybe because they are novices..otherwise, if it's none of those, then they are crazy and want to freak you out or want you to think something of them...and thanks for congratulating me!

thats the guy i played against and he just stood there it was annoying

{Axtlár} said:

i didnt play against him, but i saw the name and was like :shocked: . kiddies trying to be funny, doesnt work. i'm glad the wii doesnt have voice chat, because i bet there would be alot of racist stuff said over the mics. i never played xbox live, but i bet that is what goes on ALL day long.

but pm me where you got that quote from axtlar, because i know you didnt say that. send me the link, i want to read what else was said. thanks

Back