Godfather-are we there yet

Maximo

Wii Fanatic
Dec 31, 2006
Mckeesport,PA
Wii Online Code
0558-5461-4916-6731
Okay for awhile i was buying a crapload of new Wii games, and barely played any of them for more than a few weeks. So now as i wait for Metroid 3, Dewy's Adventure ,and Dragon Blade i've been playing through Godfather (one of my top 10 wii games so far)

I've made it to the point of be the Don of the Family ,but i'm still not the Don of NYC. It tells you that to do so you must extort all businesses. Well when i look at the map i don't see anymore businesses that i need to take over, and i've gotten messages saying each family was eliminated. The problem is my progress says that i only have 98.5 of the businesses extorted. The only other things i have to complete is the rest of the contract kills ,and complete the favors.

So does anyone know the true conditions to becoming a the Don of NYC? I wanna complete this so i can truly move on to my next GTA style wii game Scarface.

I never played either Godfather or Scarface because I thought movie-games are always a bust, But I saw the godfather gameplay and wanted it so bad. I tried renting it and its been out for weeks now I keep missing it. And I heard scarface wasn't so great. But I havent played them yet :( How are they? You have a sh_tload of games btw I only keep a few games on hand at a time, I usually beat them and sell em. Goodluck with your games

i havent played scarface so no comment on that game...but as for godfather... awesome! i played it on the 360 and never got into it really... but i won the wii edition in a raffle so i started playing again... the control made it so much better. by the 2nd day i was shouting what little italian curse words as i grabbed people and flung them around. it really puts u into the game. i believe its worth the money. i to was wondering about scarface...

This is a little off topic from what i was looking to find out ,but since you guys have some questions i'll answer them. To me Godfather is better than Scarface. Not to say Scarface is a bad game because its not. Scarface is more about intense shooting sequences ,and in car combat. Like there is a mission where you have to protect a drive in that you are going to take over as a front from this gang who comes through in cars shooting everything up so you gotta ride around shooting at them it gets pretty intense. Although in the same way Godfather gets annoying with its repitiveness in extortions Scarface has the same feeling in killing gangs to take over parts of your turf ,and to buy out fronts. The controls in scarface aren't as innovative as Godfather's either. Where godfather really puts you into the hand to hand combat scarface just makes you swing the wiimote. I'd say Scarface is more like GTA in structure with a pinch of godfather in there. I really enjoy both although i'm trying to complete godfather to its fullist before moving on to Scarface (still gotta get Driver) considering they are within the same genre.

Back