golden eye may be on vc

Sam_Harris

Jul 29, 2006
Australia
Wii Online Code
8426-6514-9175-8079
as you guys golden eye one of the greatest 64 games any way since rare is owned buy microsoft now but dum dum dummmmmm now there is a ds game called goldeneye rougue agent which stragely enough picks up where goldeneye stop so with the my calculator watch i find that with a golodeneye game being on the ds then it is obiovus it has to be on the vc

Goldeneye Rogue Agent was not the property of Rare, so therefor not the property of Microsoft.
Goldeneye 64 is unfortunately a Rare owned property (along with my faves Banjo-Kazooie and Tooie). If Goldeneye 64 were to appear on VC, (which it won't), it would basically mean Microsoft handing over a slice of market share. You can expect the Banjo games, Goldeneye 64, possibly Conker (for another whoring cash-in), Jet Force Gemini, and others, (not including Donkey Kong 64, which is licensed by Nintendo), to be on Xbox Live Arcade. If at all.
My expert opinion believes we will not be seeing these games on either system.

Goldeneye Rouge Agent isnt 007, its a spin-off, it would say 007 if it was james bond, its like generic pop (which my mom buys =]) its the same taste and stuff (most of them for pop) but its a different name. Goldeneye isnt trademarked, but 007 is

but sense bond ownership has been tossed around so much, there is still a small chance we could see it on vc, even thought rare owns that game

I really want to see perfect dark; again unlikely. Im sure though, that nintendo will offer us our money's worth of good games. And then there's 3rd party's games of course....

Sovieto said:
Goldeneye Rouge Agent isnt 007, its a spin-off, it would say 007 if it was james bond, its like generic pop (which my mom buys =]) its the same taste and stuff (most of them for pop) but its a different name. Goldeneye isnt trademarked, but 007 is
Actually it is a 007 Bond Dies in that game xD

Back