Goldeneye hate about something topic

I use classic but still happens. Another thing I was on last night was in this room with like 3 56 players on one team and just setup traps,masters all through the whole game and I'm like there's low levels here and yet your going to just blow hole through em without giving them a fighting chance wow xD.

What I hate is you go in a room aka Archives and everything all smooth right then next thing you know your view pointing at the wall and floor and stuff and can't move :(
Lag in general is a killer. ^this has been happening quite a bit lately, but on every map for me. The thing I really hate is when I come up to a corner and start strafing so I'm ready for whatever is down there. Then my screen doesn't move for a second before I make it around the corner and suddenly I teleport over and my screen goes red because I just got killed by someone who I couldn't see.

That sucks too. My thing is when 54's start doing nothing but tubing I mean I know you have it and all but doing that the whole time? Where's the fun :/

The thing that bothers me most are all the people in conflict that camp, it has almost ruined that mode for me. Having 1 or 2 campers is standard, but when you have 6 players camping and 2 running around it can get really annoying.

Oh, and Docks boatroom camping wears on my nerves sometimes. Is it just me or is that level unfinished? There is that long side area that dead-ends and is mostly unused except for heroes/GG mode. Why didn't they make that connect to the boatroom area from the back or something?

^Long-discussed topic. Good news is that I bet the glitch where you can throw mines into the boatroom through the ceiling from the outside is probably not a glitch, but actually by design! :)

I've been playing about 2 weeks and I found it very hard to get into at first because of being at an immediate disadvantage. People level 56 throwing proxies everywhere against a legitimate noob isn't fun at all.
I dislike using guns I don't like in order to unlock challenge completions (I of course do this of my own choice and am just b*tching, but it isn't easy to complete some of these rewards as a mediocre player against level 56 masties/proxies).
Hate host quitters and it seems to only happen when I'm doing well.
Glitchers, I haven't encountered them too much but it does happen. Last match in GoldenEye someone was hacking a satellite through a wall.
Hate proxies when they re overused. I can understand the idea of earning them but as people have said, not everyone has earned them. I mainly find proxies annoying if someone is camping. I've often come over to someone with a shotgun, see them and decide to move in closer because for some stupid reason everyone survives my shotgun bullets even if I am right in their face. So I have the decision to shoot or move closer, I go closer and boomed, proxied where I should have killed.
I find it irritating when there is an absolute pro camping somewhere in the bushes in Jungle and he spawn kills me 10 times in a row with a sniper.
Sometimes I hit my grenades pretty much on direct impact and the person survives and tanks into me and kills me in 2 bullets or so for some ridiculous reason after I knock in my full clip.
Other than that, I mostly enjoy the game.
Oh yeah, on Heroes as James Bond I hate when my team mates blow up my own proxies

well from a person that is was in level 1 to lv 42 it was hard work abit of XP hacks happen but after all of what you go through you will get used to it i can tell you that so just remember if they are better than you they are no lifes if they suck they are noobs or just blame it on the lag and i also have the mine sweeper it is very use full i love sieng lv 56's mine blow up and no one died its fun use that sigmas9 with ACG Scope its a nice gun really helpfull not weak at all i use it but silience so take my hints and you will do fine o also cheack if the host is doing bad because if he is then just leave because they will maybe quit if they doing ok then stay

Sometimes I hit my grenades pretty much on direct impact and the person survives and tanks into me and kills me in 2 bullets or so for some ridiculous reason after I knock in my full clip.

Well my friend all I can say if your gonna tube you need to ain at the ground in front of them to get the kill or wall if they are in the conner.

or do what i do if yall 2 get in a melee fight just hold the granade botton and while its charging try to dodge his attacks that should work(and they all get piss)

I can sympathize with iPatriot's plight. I've been around this game for a long time and I've earned my 00 status the fair, good old fashioned way! And yet, even though I've earned those 2 annoying proxies per life, I still don't like to use them that often - and I really don't like it when those who haven't earned them throw them all over the place. Well, what can I say - That is a non-controllable about this game at this point. You kinda have to accept that homebrew has permanently changed GE forever...

I do feel for newer players like iPatriot when they start out. It is a lot tougher nowadays to start out fresh in this game than it was 2 years, or even 1 year, ago. Too many xp boosted players running around with mines and weapons that they have neither earned, or are even that expert at using - hence the overabundance of masterton/prox users. There is a thread in the GE section of this site with some really good info to help you FAIRLY accumulate that needed XP to get things off and running. Sonic mentioned a good tip above about the Si9 Preset - it is pretty good.

yea your right about that its hard for people these days and i did skip like 5 or 7 lv but my first time i join my game online my team me lv 1 others: lv 12 8 20

and the other team:lv 56 56 56 56

there were mines everywhere

Well it's also not just about the mines. 2 years ago, you wouldn't run into another team that was all 56's (at least not nearly as often anyway).

And along with that, the whole other team would not be "Anova level or better" either. I remember when getting to level 45 and having a strata was an accomplishment...back in the day...*sigh*

I even remember a guy a while back named "Mr. Anova" because he was so proud to have unlocked that gun and enjoyed using it! (no not me lol)

I hate bullets that don't register. This seems to happen mostly when I host, though less since I got a new router. By coincidence, I usually have a board member from here or faqs in match with me when it happens, too. Yesterday I was partied with Vox and FOC, and I was putting full clips from a strata into players that weren't moving and I'd be the one that died. Three on the other team were under lvl 25. It's embarrassing to go negative in that situation.

Back