Goldeneye 'Official Friend code" exchange.

1:61 elimination ratio I have a 58396 eliminations to 36295 deaths and rack 461 but if I'm not there just look up.
OH overall performance I'm rack 710. What are you Insidous.

kkahn i added you on my Sniperbait profile, I dunno if I told you or not.

Alright, first online games going on and all to learn..
FC: 0747-5644-8992 nick: Kafir

Last edited:
It seems like we've got preatty good players on the chat... i'll be playing now... 3:17pm my zonetime... see u around!

Just checking in added some of ya recently, i tried to pm you if i did, but there were so many i don't know if i got all of ya. Hit me up w/ a pm or somethin if ya do. Always lookin for new people to play.

info in sig.

The punisher!? Hahahaha kkahn I've played u before and I made u rage quit!
This is funny but I don't know who you are. so I don't think you were playing me. sorry your mistaken.
and I'm not trying to be a jerk about it so if your going to act like that just don't post even address it to me.
I'm just try to make friends here not enemy. leave that stuff for gamespot

Last edited:
Sorry guys my wii is still not working right, I keep getting error codes at the end of games and I can't play very good because my wii will freeze during a game then unfreeze the freeze again. I might have to send it in AGIAN to nintendo.

i need more friends. I usually play at night. Im trying to get 100 friends so everyone add me. and if u do pm me so i would know that u added me.

Back