Goldeneye 'Official Friend code" exchange.

No offense kids but this is supposed to be for friend codes. It's cool and all that you're posting how "awesome" you are, but honestly if I wanted to know your stats, ill look at them when I add you on my friend roster. Please don't take any of this as a personal jab at anyone. :) Now, back on topic, my info. is in the signature, please pm me and let me know which account you've added. I'm always looking for some new people to play with. Hope I haven't offended anyone and ill see ya on the battlefield!! :)

Last edited:
Nate

My friend code is 2953-74667005. Ive friended all of u please accept I'm level 12 but I'm good my username is Nate

Hey I have added a few of you, and some of you I still need to add when I get home later.

My friend code is:
4658 5957 8361
Jaimie

I am at Level 10 but still not amazing at it. I love playing though and play almost every day.

Private Message me by clicking on my name to the left of this message and I will add you.

Thanks everyone!

don't do it I see people say online that it make your alt go bad some way, I don't know what it does, but it's not good.

Back