Goldeneye 'Official Friend code" exchange.

so does anyone with the xp cheats want to be my friend? because I am almost a level 38 but probably should be a level 56 with all of the times that people have just quit matches on me. Im fun to play with come on help me level up to where I should be. lol:mushroomlife::mushroomlife::mushroomlife:

That isn't the definition of a Wii being bricked...

Hacks won't causes problems with a Wii after you install/use them, it will be during installation that your Wii instantly gets screwed.

Hacks aren't the most common problem to cause freezes and such either. It's usually either a damaged disc, or the Wii having disc drive or programming issues. Hacking a Wii usually causes much worse problem, too.

Maybe you should do more looking up on these hacks I know that they can mees everything up on you wii. It can make it so your wii doesnt read certin disks or it colud mess up your controlers so that you have controler issues it seems like you dont know much about it. you might have a wii that looks normal when you start it up but after you do a hack it can dogames unseen things to without bricking your wii. do more reading and you will see. I did the hack and those things happened to me I un did the hack and still had problems to where I had to buy a new wii. The hack packs that they have on here could have wii viruses in them you never know. The hack if it is a bad one could also cause your wii to overheat. Hence having slow speed on the intenet games.:mushroomlife:

Mod edit: No double posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
My boy, I was vague in my description of hax for a reason; discussion of 'em isn't exactly encouraged on Wiichat. Regardless, what little I said of hacks was quite valid, and what you said of hacks is basically a longer rephrasing of what I stated. :lol:

But besides all of that, this is a thread for FCs, and isn't the place to discuss how bad damage from illegal modifications to the Wii and it's programming can be. Throw me a visitor/private message if ya want this discussion to continue.

so does anyone with the xp cheats want to be my friend? because I am almost a level 38 but probably should be a level 56 with all of the times that people have just quit matches on me. Im fun to play with come on help me level up to where I should be. lol:mushroomlife::mushroomlife::mushroomlife:

When you are lvl 45 you literally have to double the amount of XP your currently have in order to become level 56, therefore all the XP you lose in host quit games would not even get you close to 1/7 of the amount of XP needed.

so does anyone with the xp cheats want to be my friend? because I am almost a level 38 but probably should be a level 56 with all of the times that people have just quit matches on me. Im fun to play with come on help me level up to where I should be. lol:mushroomlife::mushroomlife::mushroomlife:When you are lvl 45 you literally have to double the amount of XP your currently have in order to become level 56, therefore all the XP you lose in host quit games would not even get you close to 1/7 of the amount of XP needed.

That's the saddest story I've ever read. I'm up to 55 without "xp cheats", play the game..

Pretty sure all if us have been in a game where the host quit. Call me crazy but, yeah. N e way, I should be in tonite about 10:30 pm CST. Blackula needs his meals. Pm me if ya add me 162010014450

im cobra83heres my fc 220821360298:mushroomlife:

Pretty sure all if us have been in a game where the host quit. Call me crazy but, yeah. N e way, I should be in tonite about 10:30 pm CST. Blackula needs his meals. Pm me if ya add me 162010014450
ill add you man

Mod edit: No double posting, use the edit button instead.

O rly i got 1

i can make xp lobbys and other cool stuff

friend code is

4280-6365-6467

i gottta be host though

LETS MAKE TONS OF XP!

Back