GoldenEye Wii--Online/FC Questions

StlAvsFan

WiiChat Member
Mar 30, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Hey guys,

I’ve been playing Goldeneye Wii online for some time now and I have a few questions that I’ve come across.

1a) How does a friend code work? I know people exchange them, but do the friends have to set up a certain time to play or can you get online and see who is on?
1b) Can you play team conflict or is it a free for all?
1c) How popular is giving out your FC? (I don’t want the host to end up having a small list and then wind up playing having 3 or 4 other people online…I’d rather play 4 vs 4…like a normal online team match :) )
1d) Can two people from my one Wii system play at the same time if I give out my FC? (My brother and I loving playing online, but it is a bummer that we can’t play at the same time...we pass the controller)
1e) Can you earn still earn ex points when you exchange FC?

I think that is it. I’m sure I’ll come up with more! Thanks!!

PM me if you want my friend code! I’m on central time zone!

1a. you go online into your friend roster it'll generate a friend code for you. Once thats done if you want to add people both you and the friend you want to add must ENTER each others friend codes into your friends list under "register"

1b. You should be able to play any mode with friends.

1c. well giving out fc's isn't really about it being popular its more like "hey i think i want a good set of friends to game with" so its worth it and a lot of fun.

1d. When it comes to playing split screen online on GoldenEye 007 [wii] No you cannot its only one player on one wii online for GoldenEye

1e. Yes you can still earn xp and rank up with friends UNLESS you do like a private much or something and not a worldwide/regional match etc

Thanks for your help!! Do you know any FPS for the Wii that allows more than one person to play online and allows you to use a GC controller? I saw that a game called Conduit 2 is coming out (allowing 4 player co-op and more than one person to play online) but I don't think that I can use a GC controller (I like a GC controller because I want to kick back and play)

No FPS games for wii are split screen online that I know of sadly and like you stated YES the The Conduit 2 will be 4 players offline and single/split screen online

I am not sure if you can use a Gamecube controller but I know for sure you can use classic controller and wiiremote + nunchuk

Also a user from this community posted this thread http://www.wiichat.com/showthread.php?p=1163879#post1163879

its about a wii version of the gamecube controller just in case you were interested in purchasing this controller for conduit 2 and what not.

Back