Good. Evening

Cream_Nintendo

nintendo land
Oct 21, 2006
Dreamland Nintendo
Hello people

I'm new here, so here I am introducing myself. As you can hopefully see from my signature, I have a few games in my wii collection, mostly on the virtual console. who knows which I'll get next, but I love them all so far. I think maybe wii play looks like my next target.

Anyhoo, drop in and let me know you're out there

thank you :) I see your name is from the wii commercials right? very nice. yay my 2nd post. i like creamy stuff lol mmmm like I'm just remembering when I was in miami and had 2 cream doughnuts. oh my days. soo tasty.

Welcome to..........uhhh......crap, I always forget the name of this place....Welcome, anyways....

Welcome to the site!! lmao i kinda like his name too..sorta rolls off the tongue..Post around and your sure to be a known face around here. later.

thank you all for your warm welcome. I read every reply :D awesome
feels good to be here.

wario2ooo: hi wario. :) I used to love watching farscape. I dont think I've seen the first few episodes though. I'm planning on getting it all on dvd. especially to watch chiana *ahem*. love sci-fi stuff.. must - have - more

Dumbass_Luigi: lol hehe, thanks

WiiWouldLike2Play: awesome (I say awesome alot). I'll add my wii friend code up 2moro, and we can add eachother, if its ok with you. the more wii friends the better. :yesnod: same for anyone who wants to add me once my code is up, just let me know so I can add you too.

I gotta catch some sleep for now otherwise I'd write more, but I'll be back!

creamcloud said:
thank you all for your warm welcome. I read every reply :D awesome
feels good to be here.

wario2ooo: hi wario. :) I used to love watching farscape. I dont think I've seen the first few episodes though. I'm planning on getting it all on dvd. especially to watch chiana *ahem*. love sci-fi stuff.. must - have - more

WiiWouldLike2Play: awesome (I say awesome alot). I'll add my wii friend code up 2moro, and we can add eachother, if its ok with you. the more wii friends the better. :yesnod: same for anyone who wants to add me once my code is up, just let me know so I can add you too.

I gotta catch some sleep for now otherwise I'd write more, but I'll be back!

You're too awesome. Thank you for wishing me a happy birthday (= Very sweet of you. Lol, well my internet is down. But yeah, if you want to add friends, just PM them and maybe they'll add you back. You can always use the link that I posted above!

creamcloud said:
Yeah, I loves to make people laugh....which is why I eat poptarts every day...gives me some energy.....

Welcome to wiichat!
hope you like it here!
if you have any questions feel free to ask anyone here and they will try to help you out

Back