Cream_Nintendo

nintendo land
Oct 21, 2006
Dreamland Nintendo
Hello Guys,

I am now here, Yes, its me. Mario ! lol
Just kidding.

Hey, I'm full of joy because today I got a Nintendo DS lite in White with
New Super Mario Bros, I havent played it yet, I need to get some breakfast first, so hungry. brb

HEY HEY, Hope that I can contribute some humour and general nintendo fun happy smiley joy joy to everyone who loves Nintendo as I do.

Thank you for reading. Let me know you guys are out there please ^_^

Hey Hawaii ^_^ Mmmm feels good talking to fellow nintendo fans.
I've had a play round with the pen so far on the main menu for the Nintendo DS lite. Its soooo kool.
hey MetroidZ, nice Avtar by the way. what do u think of mine?

Last edited:
Hey man welcome. I gots a white DSL too and love the damn thing. I too just got New Super Mario Bros and absolutely love it! Brings back such good memories of when the NES was first released. Ahh, I feel old. :lol: Enjoy your stay here.

Icetrash said:
Nice, get Greg Hastings Tournament Paintball MAX'D for the DS! Woot go Paintballing! Anyway welcome to the forum :)

paintball rocks!!!
O and welcome to the forums!

Pin balls better
"i thought i was the mighty table king but i just handed my pin ball crown to him"
Guitar bit

yeah.. DS lite rocks

i had the original silver version then bought a blue one and now i have a black lite!!!!

its amazing to compare the original to the lite editions, my daughter still has the original pink ds (waiting for pink ds lite)...

... the size and screen brightness makes it worth upgrading

and yeah NSB is great, retro trip with added new sparkle... but how do you open the extra mini games?

--

welcome to the forums btw... :)

Howdy All!

Hiya! My son and I have Nintendo Lite DS white and the WiFi conector.
We would love to make friends with you and play animal crossing!
Send me a note on how to add you as a friend. As I am a clueless newbie lookin to learn, (not rude noobie) hahaha. Can reply here or send e-mail here

WE also LOVE playing Toontown!

Hi, unfortunately I'm kinda a newbie to Wifi Myself. Havent got Animal Crossing Wild World yet, but it is next on my nintendo shopping list,. Coincidently I was doing some research on wifi and what's need to connect today. I found a link (gotta check forum rules first before posting it) that tells me its as easy as getting a Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Adapter Gotta find out how much they cost. I have broadband right now, so I should be ok. Will keep you updated on my progress.

Thanks for all your replies guys. :)
Definately worth the upgrade Breakpoint. The only thing is the volume on the ds lite is a little low even at full volume, so I bought some in-ear headphones to go with it, and I'm fine now. People can make as much noise as they like outside or on the train, and I'll still be quite happy ^_^

Hey man welcome. I gots a white DSL too and love the damn thing. I too just got New Super Mario Bros and absolutely love it! Brings back such good memories of when the NES was first released. Ahh, I feel old. Enjoy your stay here.

Thanks ABC, I absolutely love it too. the music is so good, and I just cant get enough of the quality of the backgrounds in each level. The way it moves while your playing the game. and Mario's WWWooo Hooooooo!!! Gets me smiling every time.

PS: Sorry about the delay in response guys. Been busy with work and home chores :(

Greg Hastings Tournament Paintball hmmmm. Will look into that. Thanks

The only game I have at the moment is New Super Mario Bros, but my games inventory will surely grow very soon.

Welcome.jpg

Back