Got my Wii fund, alas no Wii.

rossmann

Are Wii Ready...
Sep 27, 2006
Washington
Well, I got $600 for a Wii setup. Well, I obviously can't find a Wii at the moment.
I am going to buy a Wii and seven games. There are tons of copies of Zelda TP in my area, and it annoys me I can't get a Wii yet. I heard Zelda TP is hard to get at the moment. I have seen like 30 at Walmart, Gamestop had at least 10, and a local store called Fread Meyers had about 15. I hope I can get a Wii soon.
I hope by January I can just walk into a store and buy one without the need to punch a Wiimote through someone's head. I read 4 million by Christmas, and 2 more million by March. I want it so bad. Didn't have the money to preorder it either. I heard since the Wii system is cheaper to produce, to expect much more shipments then PS3. Nintendo is usually always good about making products available.

Ross

Well, that's 4 and 2 mil worldwide.

Then you got these people with defective wiis.

And then the scum of the earth, guys who stock up on wiis to resell them on eBay for a higher price.

But good luck getting one. I don't have one either, but I'm some how able to wait..

Man, 6 million Wii systems world wide, I'll never get one. March only 6 million...arghhhhh! Considering there is 6 Billion People in the World, It will be at least by April or May by the time I can get one. I really hope not. Ebay....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Ross

I hope. I am gonna call around like mad lol! Find out when they are expected, and camp in the early morning by the front door, candy bars and soda in hand.

Back