Graphic issues Zelda/Madden 07?

brigsaz

IT Project Coordinator
Dec 12, 2006
Glendale, AZ
Greetings my fellow Wiians...

So I was playing Madden 07 and Zelda the other day, and I noticed that at times there are some odd graphical anomolies in these games. Sometimes it looks like there are some images tears or lighter pixels on darker pixles. Has anyone else noticed this? I am playing on a 62" DLP screen in 480i (dont have the component cables yet, just ordered them from nintendo.com). I have all my settings set up for a widescreen tv. Is this normal? or is this a sign of possible hardware issues?

brigsaz said:
Greetings my fellow Wiians...

So I was playing Madden 07 and Zelda the other day, and I noticed that at times there are some odd graphical anomolies in these games. Sometimes it looks like there are some images tears or lighter pixels on darker pixles. Has anyone else noticed this? I am playing on a 62" DLP screen in 480i (dont have the component cables yet, just ordered them from nintendo.com). I have all my settings set up for a widescreen tv. Is this normal? or is this a sign of possible hardware issues?

480i on widescreen is going to look bad. I'm hesistant to say it is normal though.

Ya, I'm waiting for the component cables so I can rule out the 480i/widescreen part of it. Hopefully that will be the culprit.

Back