Graphics Sub-section Petition!

Brawny said:
Meh, I like killing puppies better...
Yes, BUT mine is actually appropriate...

And how's your sig even contributing??!! You're saying we don't need GFX! GTFO!

:/

It's called satire....Ever heard of Jonathan Swift?

Dictionary.com

Wikipedia said:
Although satire is usually witty, and often very funny, the purpose of satire is not primarily humour but criticism of an event, an individual or a group in a clever manner.

Satire usually has a definite target, which may be a person or group of people, an idea or attitude, an institution or a social practice. It is found in many artistic forms of expression, including literature, plays, commentary, and media such as song lyrics. Often the target is examined by being held up for ridicule, typically in the hope of shaming it into reform. A very common, almost defining feature of satire is a strong vein of irony or sarcasm. Also, parody, burlesque, exaggeration, juxtaposition, comparison, analogy, and double entendre are devices frequently used in satirical speech and writing

Full article

Jonathan Swift's A Modest Proposal according to Wikipedia

Brawny said:
I don't know, but :\ and :/ seem off-putting to me.... :\/
I don't give a damn about what you think of my signature smiley! :/

If you don't like him, tell him yourself....

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
YES!!!

I Want It...
OMFG +M=M+, you're awesome dude.

@ Brawny: Holy crap, that would be an awkward twist, wouldn't it? :/

One Reason i Want It Is Cause I Only Got Paint... I Need To See What Everybody Else Uses So They Can Help Me With Other Programs...

I Still Can't Freaking Figure Out How To Used GIMP!!!

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
One Reason i Want It Is Cause I Only Got Paint... I Need To See What Everybody Else Uses So They Can Help Me With Other Programs...

Brawny and Dann99iel can help you out. :)

*JUST UPDATED OP* Look if you want, just a bit more organized. :)

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:

Use Gimptalk.com. There are tutorials for every skill level. Daniel can back this up: Fencepost is a tutorial god... If you can animate in pivot, there is no reason you can't teach yourself GIMP. C'mon, I learned it in a week for crying out loud. There's even a bunch of books on it, an OPENSOURCE program.

Brawny said:
Use Gimptalk.com. There are tutorials for every skill level. Daniel can back this up: Fencepost is a tutorial god... If you can animate in pivot, there is no reason you can't teach yourself GIMP. C'mon, I learned it in a week for crying out loud. There's even a bunch of books on it, an OPENSOURCE program.
Like I said, ask him or Dan99iel. :)

This thread is going a little bit off topic, and it's rated 5 stars (I rated it)...

This is a thread with 9 pages, rated as well with 5 stars, with many ppl signing for this petition, 39 ppl so far (with me), ppl spend time making sigs for this petition,... what else do we need to get ION'S ATTENTION???

Taills said:
Me! BAM! # 40.
*hugs Taills* I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU WE ALL LOVE YOU!!!!

Wootness, i'm going to PM i0n now....cross your fingers everyone!!!

Back