Great deal on GT Pro Series..

not to be mean or anything but that game sucks big time. i am not even biased. the graphics are n64 quality. i think it would be better if your 20 dollars went towards a purchase of another good wii game or a virtual points card (but thats just my opinion. u can do anything u want)

What do you expect for $20. :lol:

I understand it won't be everyone's cup of tea, but some people will enjoy it.

well as i said, its just an opinion. and i had played this game for 1 hour. when i rented it. i gave it back after an hour.:lol: :lol: :lol:

I had bought Cruis'n, thinking it would be like the Arcade version. Found it for $20 when it first came out. It was HORRIBLE!!!! It has a few good qualities, but over all, crap. I even made a review on Amazon saying it set gaming back 20 years. Well, graphic wise... GT Pro Series set gaming back 30 years. LOL You couldn't be more correct that the graphics aren't great. But the game itself, I think is fun, and addictive.

And for the... *GASP* Casual Gamers.. :lol:, like myself, tend to not care so much about graphics, as the game play, ease of play, etc. So with GT Pro Series, it's like old school arcade racing, which is EXACTLY what I was looking for. So there may be a handful of CG's here that would enjoy it.

I knew you Pro Gamers would laugh. I'm not EVEN going to mention the fact that I enjoy Cooking Mama. :wink:

cRaSh115 said:
I had bought Cruis'n, thinking it would be like the Arcade version. Found it for $20 when it first came out. It was HORRIBLE!!!! It has a few good qualities, but over all, crap. I even made a review on Amazon saying it set gaming back 20 years. Well, graphic wise... GT Pro Series set gaming back 30 years. LOL You couldn't be more correct that the graphics aren't great. But the game itself, I think is fun, and addictive.

And for the... *GASP* Casual Gamers.. :lol:, like myself, tend to not care so much about graphics, as the game play, ease of play, etc. So with GT Pro Series, it's like old school arcade racing, which is EXACTLY what I was looking for. So there may be a handful of CG's here that would enjoy it.

I knew you Pro Gamers would laugh. I'm not EVEN going to mention the fact that I enjoy Cooking Mama. :wink:

dude even for a casual gamer, a good racing game wouldbe excite truck. its so arcady. u dont worry about gears, damage or anything . just worry about making big jumps, crashing into things at breakneck speed.

and au contraire, u did mention that u enjoy cooking mama:lol: :lol:

Hmmmm... I'll have to check Excite Truck out. Thanks!!

(And before anyone thinks I'm a wierd dude who likes sissy games.. I'm a chick. That would explain the love for goofy games. :lol: )

cRaSh115 said:
Hmmmm... I'll have to check Excite Truck out. Thanks!!

(And before anyone thinks I'm a wierd dude who likes sissy games.. I'm a chick. That would explain the love for goofy games. :lol: )

And before anyone thinks I'm a chick who likes hardcore games.. I'm a dude. That would explain the love for hardcore games.:lol: :lol: :lol:

GT Proseries is a decent game. Graphics are awful, right. But, you get what you pay for really, I think 20 bucks is the right price for it.

Excite Truck is the best racing game out for the Wii. By far.

Back