Greetings from a Newbie!

mikerivero

WiiChat Member
Mar 6, 2008
Hi everyone,

I'm a first time Wii game developer and I am looking forward to this community as a source of inspiration and information regarding the Wii game development.

I am responsible for the art dept and I hope you can give me your advise on what's efficient on the Wii art pipeline.

Thanks,

miker:smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin:

Hello welcome to WiiChat.

No real complaints in the art of the Wii, but... if Nintendo decides to make a new Legend of Zelda can you change Ganondorfs hair? The braids just don't complement his awe factor. I mean don't get me wrong I loved him in Twilight Princess, sword wound was really cool... but the hair lol

hello

hello everyone!
I'm Taijab and come from Holland.
I'm 17 years old and i have a wii.
So... that's me:yesnod:
(I'm angry because Super Smash Bros brawl is coming on 6 june):mad5:

A developer, eh? Very nice. I'd like a job in video games in the future, but unfortunately, I don't think I possess the skills required to make it as an actual developer...I'm no good with math, and I've heard you need quite an arsenal of mathematical know-how to create games. Maybe I could make music and work on plot, or something like that...:p

Anyways, enough of my babble. Welcome to WiiChat! I hope you enjoy your time here, and I hope you find that inspiration you're looking for here. :D

Back