Guitar Hero 3 - Audio Stuttering Issues ??

daborg

WiiChat Member
Feb 12, 2007
Hi there,

I cracked open my GH3 this morning and jumped right in. I'm a GH newbie so I had it on Medium.

Anyways, out of the first 8 songs available, 3 or 4 of them have major stuttering in the audio. It is to the point where the audio is waaay out of synch with what is showing onscreen.

The only way to fix it is to pause the game and then unpause it. I might have to do this though 3 or 4 times a song in order to get to the end.

As I continue through the game I am encountering the bad audio synch on quite a few other songs.

Is anyone experiencing this issue at all? My Wii firmware is all up to date, I checked that already.

hmmm...

Have you noticed any loading stalls (or irregular freezing) when you play Wii Sports?
- Especially when playing the training games?
Any regular/irregular Disc Read Errors?

What about the game disc itself?
(I doubt you've managed to scratch it to the point of error this early in it's lifespan but it's worth looking at to cancel the possibility out.)

If all the answers are NO then I recommend exchanging the disc to confirm that you didn't receive a bad disc, however if you answered YES to the first three than I recommend calling Nintendo and relay your exact problems with them along with the questions to answered yes to.

doesnt this happen on PS2 and stuff with like the component cables? that might have something to do with it. try it on diff tvs or with diff cables

Back