Guitar hero 3

Gir93

WiiChat Member
Jan 7, 2008
how are u suppose to download songs like the devil went down to Georgia and other songs like on the other guitar hero 3 for other systems???

The Wii doesn't have DLC (downloadable content)

And the devil went down to georgia is the last boss battle you don't have to download it...

Gamejunkie said:
The Wii doesn't have DLC (downloadable content)
yet... they say sometime between now and march DLC will be available for the wii. And I really cannot wait anymore to download new songs!
Gamejunkie said:
And the devil went down to georgia is the last boss battle you don't have to download it...
and you should able to download the devil went down to georgia like on other consoles, so youll be able to play the entire song, not just battle through it until you win.

Last edited:
Bah, I dont want to hear it. I cant even find a friggin bundle. I check all of my local stores (why? wishful thinking) every single day. I have a BB less than a mile away, but took a 40 mile drive other day cause another BB shows online that they have it in stock. Guess what? I get there and yeah, they have 3 in stock...........so the computer has says(for a while now). Jerks

I should have never got rid of my GH3 for my old PS2 until I got it for my Wii. That was my dumbass fault. Thats cool though. At least it will be a ver.2 with the audio fix or whatever and I wont have to wait so long for DLC.

Cool...

Well the Wii having DLC? thats good news to me!

But I just heard recently that they are being sued for that mono audio problem... False Advertising

And I just quit playing GH3 tonight because It would'nt even let me see my friend list there must be some kind of problem...

Oh and I can't wait for the Velvet Revolver songs I was expecting to get when I bought the damn thing...

Your probably better off R8DERHED it seems like it has nothing but problems for now...

Last edited:
Back