Gunbound

The_Mitch

UNACCEPTABLE
Jul 13, 2006
Milford Ohio
Wii Online Code
2025-2025-2025-2025
Has anyone ever played this game? I used to play it all the time and now I'm starting to get back into it. If you have ever played Worms, its kinda like that. I suggest some of you try it because it is REALLY fun once you get the hang of it. You take turns trying to shoot someone across the board with the bot of your choice. It has different things that happen during the game like some lightning coming down and supercharging your shots for extra damage. What makes it really hard is the wind which can throw off your shots but in time you learn to use it to your advantage. Also you get to customize your characters with the money you earn from winning games (or use real world money). The game is 100% free and only a 120MB download. Here is the link: www.gunbound.com

I used to play this game a lot actually. Really fun game, I was pretty good at it, a sate rocks and that spider that shoots out backwards (nak?)! I wish they made Gunbound downloadable channel for the Wii for like $10, it would work really well with the wiimote.

I remember back a few years ago when that was really popular. I played it for about a year and then gave up on it when i was stuck at golden battle axe plus an couldn't get to wand.
Trico was my main.

Prez said:
I remember back a few years ago when that was really popular. I played it for about a year and then gave up on it when i was stuck at golden battle axe plus an couldn't get to wand.
Trico was my main.
Damn lol. I'm stuck at single stone axe :prrr:. How about you downloading it again and play me? I suck so badly right now though.

I remembering joining a bunging clan (lmao) and I once won a bunging match 1 vs 4, with all my team mates gone, ahh, the beautiful memories.

Divum said:
I remembering joining a bunging clan (lmao) and I once won a bunging match 1 vs 4, with all my team mates gone, ahh, the beautiful memories.
I LOVE to bunge people. It gets you some good points to. I have just one question for you guys: What the hell determines the order in which players go?

Mitch2025 said:
Damn lol. I'm stuck at single stone axe :prrr:. How about you downloading it again and play me? I suck so badly right now though.
Well yea i got pretty into it... knew all the angles and powers for 1/4 screen, half screen, 3/4 screen, 1/3 screen, 2/3 screen, and all the wind adjustments etc..
Lol the only reason why I don't wanna do that is i'm kind of afraid that even a single game might get me hooked again.

Mitch2025 said:
I LOVE to bunge people. It gets you some good points to. I have just one question for you guys: What the hell determines the order in which players go?
how long you take to shoot, what shot you use, what items you use, etc..
shot 2 gives more delay
shot 1 gives less
ss gives A LOT
items add more
you get the point....thats why you might see pros only take like half a second and shoot as fast as they could for their first shot using shot 1..

It depends on the time you take to shoot, more time taken to shoot = more time to wait till next turn.
And there's two shots, shot 1 and shot 2, most people start off with shot 1,shot 1 takes a lot less time for next turn than shot 2. I haven't played for a while, maybe there's new factors.

I guess that makes sense but I'm fairly quick to shoot and usually have to wait a LONG time before I get to go again.

Back