Hackers & Cheaters – Oh my….

I agree. There is A LOT of hacking going on than what I remembered before. It seemed like everytime I was in a lobby, I was getting unlimted ammo. *rolls eyes*

Me and Tampa ran into a hacked lobby the other day with giant hands melee only, although you could use explosives. Got out of there ASAP, but it was pretty funny.

Looks like all of us non-hackers are going to have to increasingly rely on our friends list and custom regions for legitimate game play.

Hacked games can be fun though. I was in a game months ago where being in the crouched position allowed you to race around the map. I was in the Outpost map doing circles and cookies in the open area while people chased me around unable to get the kill.

Giant hands sounds like fun. Heck you should have stuck around. I think the only games you should quit out of is where you get boosted xp. Otherwise it's harmless fun.

I would have def. stayed in that one if there was no exp hack.
Giant-Hand-Melee, that's awesome.
I might even have pulled out the camera for that.

If I'm not mistaken, on the old Goldeneye game you could be killed by your own proximity mines. I wish it was still like that. Maybe folks wouldn't throw them around so willy-nilly.

If I'm not mistaken, on the old Goldeneye game you could be killed by your own proximity mines. I wish it was still like that. Maybe folks wouldn't throw them around so willy-nilly.

That can still happen in team LTK mode.

I'd like to see it in conflict or team conflict.

So, here's a new one to me. In the post-game summary, a player was showing as lvl 42. Then, in the game, they were showing up as a 56. Anyone ever seen that before? I don't really get what that would do for them if they are still showing as a lvl 42 in their profile so they couldn't adjust their loadouts to have the top guns.

actually it's a hack that allows them to use all the guns , whilst they keep their original level in the ladder

That makes way more sense now. That user kept killing me with a Masterton; I was just figuring it was getting picked up from the other 56 in the match who was also using one.

What confuses me is in Heroes when there's a person that looks like a hero, but he's not. I guess hackers can make themselves appear as a hero even though they aren't one. I hate that.

What confuses me is in Heroes when there's a person that looks like a hero, but he's not. I guess hackers can make themselves appear as a hero even though they aren't one. I hate that.

Haven't seen that one yet. What I don't like about Heroes is that you have to choose to become the hero. I'm running into too many games where nobody on the other team will choose to become the hero. Not exactly cheating, but it's a pretty cheap way to get a 'W'.

Some of the hacked games I don't really mind playing through once before leaving the lobby, so long as the game is fair for everyone. I joined a Conflict match Sunday and someone had hacked it so that it was golden gun match instead. Another one just gave everyone infinite ammo. Everyone was running around with their finger on the trigger, but they wouldn't aim so it was pretty easy pickings.

Back