Haku Gaming 2

Lord Haku

I have returned
Jul 3, 2006
Village Hidden in the Mist
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Well I have returned from my vacation and am ready to bring this week in Haku's games. The games that caught my eye this week were Trauma Center, Rampage, and a game known as Our Sadness grows. These games look to be me promising titles for the wii each with a new idea to boot.

The first game will talk about will be Trauma Center. Now for you who already know the DS version under the the knife, you can skip this because you probably know what I am talking about. Anyway the game focuses on a couple of teenage doctors who wish to cure their patients.

Know using the wii mote you can cut inscion and pretty much anything else to make sure that your patient doesn't end up in the morgue. Know of the game ESRB rating might be a little complicated. I don't know if there is going to be any blood or stuff like that, but I think it should stay at a stable teen.

The next game on the list is a personal favorite Rampage: Total Destruction. Now video games are developing into high octane thrill rides that can over a variety of interesting genres, but there is anything that can compare to using a giant monkey to smash buildings.

Yes the old monkey is back and this time he is rampaging on to the wii. Know using the wii remote you are able to smash and hopefully pick up and eat people. Details of the game are still pretty scarce so all we can do is wait to destroy another 2D city:lol:

Well I have saved the best for last Our Sadness Grows. This horror game promises to be different than anything else in the market. The whole game will be featured in Black and White, a Victorian horror kind of theme. This game promises to scare the hell out of anyone who dares to play.

Even the details about the game are hidden and secret. The unknown publisher of the game has refused any details about the game, only leaking several graphic arts sorry guys nothing to put in the gallery. Why do they hide it you ask? They just don't want to spoil all the fun.

The best part I like about this game is Nintendo is finally going in the adult direction I had been telling them to go since the Cube failed. This game promising to make Doom 3 look like Elebits:cool:

Last edited:
Lord Haku said:
couple of teenage doctors who wish to curse their patients.

Sorry Lord Haku bit I think you mean cure though I would love idea of playing witchdoctor and use wiimote as my staff while making some neat voodoo dance around my room to curse some of my "patients"

Anyways I must agree with you in here that Saddness is game to wait for from your report this time.

Ancestor said:
Sorry Lord Haku bit I think you mean cure though I would love idea of playing witchdoctor and use wiimote as my staff while making some neat voodoo dance around my room to curse some of my "patients"

Anyways I must agree with you in here that Saddness is game to wait for from your report this time.
Ahahah :lol:!!! Good one, would love to aswell :D

I read somewhere that Sadness game u will not use a menu, its going to be so real that is a *rumor* that u have to enter the game without a Menu, and u cant use the inventory, if u want a gun and then another u have to leae the other and use the other, not like in some games u can have 5 rockets and 150 guns and u can keep em in ur pocket :D just like Goldeneye stile... ah and u never save, every 3 seconds the game saves automaticly...

Back