Half-Life 1 PC or PS2?

Oceanic

The Cake is a Lie
Jan 4, 2007
Australia
Wasn't sure where to put this and thought this would be my safest bet.

I've recently purchased The Orange Box and I'm loving Half Life 2 and I'm looking at purchasing Half Life 1. From anyones experience with the game, would I be better going for the PC or PS2 version of the game? I have both and my PC would run it, seeing as the games 10ish years old!

Any thoughts or comments would be much appreciated.
Thanks! :D

Oceanic said:
Wasn't sure where to put this and thought this would be my safest bet.

I've recently purchased The Orange Box and I'm loving Half Life 2 and I'm looking at purchasing Half Life 1. From anyones experience with the game, would I be better going for the PC or PS2 version of the game? I have both and my PC would run it, seeing as the games 10ish years old!

Any thoughts or comments would be much appreciated.
Thanks! :D

Definately the PC one.

I bought Half-Life Generation for £8 on Amazon. This includes:
Half-Life
Half-Life: Opposing Forces
Half-Life: Blue Shift
Counter Strike

It's far better on PC. I preffer the mouse for aiming anyday over the analogue stick.

bubba-ga-nush said:
Haven't seen you in a while Oceanic.

I will agree with frummage go with the PC version.

also "The cake is a lie!!!'

PC version also has the great mods you can get.

Also... O NOES! Teh Kake iz teh lyzing!

Thanks for the comments guys, I only just found out that my mate has it on PC, so PC it is! Huzzah!

I've been hiding out in the Wii in Australia Thread bubba-ga-nush, now that I have finished all my exams and have nothing to do till March next year, it's time to [STRIKE]reclaim the forums as mine! MUHAHAHA[/STRIKE] start posting in other threads again!

And yes indeed, the cake IS a lie, for those who have no idea what that is about, maybe you should ask!

Oceanic said:
And yes indeed, the cake IS a lie, for those who have no idea what that is about, maybe you should ask!
Ok. Wtf is with the cake?

FRuMMaGe said:
Ok. Wtf is with the cake?
HAHA It's from portal, one of the best most creative games I've had the pleasure of playing! Youtube it for more info!

Back