manred

Animal Collective
Dec 30, 2007
Wherever Fate Takes Me
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
It took them long enough.

halo_2_platinum.jpg

It looks like Microsoft may add one more title to its Platinum Hits line of budget games—Halo 2. Curiously missing from the line of best-sellers and still ringing up for $29.99 US at many retailers, the "Best Selling Xbox Game Ever" may finally be slashed all the way down to $19.99 when it's saddled with a shiny silver border. Yup, it's time to finally pounce. Pounce, people!

As the box art tells us, Halo 2 plays on Xbox 360, so you really have no reason for it not having a place in your gaming library. Me? I still have plenty of reasons.

No date on this one yet, as we came across it on one of Microsoft's marketing sites. The question: why now? We're asking Microsoft to find out.

Source

Just in case you still don't have it? My god I think some retailers should only carry the most recent 50 games and the rest should be bought online there's so much junk the library of games would look much better if it just had the brand new games. I can see the other point too though but honestly the retailers have to know which games gamers want.

WiiZero said:
Just in case you still don't have it? My god I think some retailers should only carry the most recent 50 games and the rest should be bought online there's so much junk the library of games would look much better if it just had the brand new games. I can see the other point too though but honestly the retailers have to know which games gamers want.
you absolutly right why the **** would a retailer want to carry a cheaper version of the best selling xbox game? :lol:

i might pick it up. i didnt realize it was still 30 bucks! i borrowed my friends copy and the multiplayer maps were fun so yeah...

Back