halo 3 2008

komio

Komio-Wii
Jun 25, 2006
hemet, CA
Wii Online Code
5990-7343-4893-9015
When i went into game crazy today the guy told me the Microsoft pushed back the release date of halo 3 to 2008 is this true?.... im not an xbox fan but i might get one for graphics :p

no, its not true. it would be all over the net if it was. something like that spreads like wildfire lol

BlenderWizard said:
It wouldn't surprise me in the least, seeing as they kept pushing the release date back for halo 2.
they never did push the date back. everyone was guesing a date and people thought it was the real date. bungie never said a set date untill it was almost time to be released and they delivered on time

komio said:
When i went into game crazy today the guy told me the Microsoft pushed back the release date of halo 3 to 2008 is this true?.... im not an xbox fan but i might get one for graphics :p

Bungie has said it will be released in 2007, and untill they say otherwise don't believe anyone else. Especially a Gamestop worker, they don't know what the hell there talking about, ever (generally).

Mitch2025 said:
they never did push the date back. everyone was guesing a date and people thought it was the real date. bungie never said a set date untill it was almost time to be released and they delivered on time

Uh, yeah they did. They had the release scheduled when I was managing a GameStop, and every month or so, it got pushed back in our stores' computers.

just because your corporate office says the release date is one day doesnt mean thats the true release date

Just seen a add for it on tv
MEH

Mitch2025 said:
just because your corporate office says the release date is one day doesnt mean thats the true release date
:worship: :worship: :worship: alright :worship: :worship: :worship:

Back